Friday – Sunday, May 4-6, 2018
Friday 1 – 8 pm, Saturday & Sunday 10 am – 5 pm
Brewer Essex Island Marina, 11 Ferry Street, Essex, CT 06426
A boutique, in-water boat show featuring sail & power boats with sea trial opportunities.
It’s a great personal event to go to see boats and talk with dealers and manufacturers. Free parking.
CT SPRING BOAT SHOW ANNOUNCES SAILS UP 4 CANCER AS BENEFICIARY
The Connecticut Spring Boat Show will be held Friday, May 4 – Sunday, May 6 at Brewer Essex Island Marina, 11 Ferry Street, Essex, CT. The show is a production of WindCheck Magazine and is sponsored by Brewer Essex Island Marina, Essex Boat Works, Yacht Brokers Association of America, and YachtWorld. This year, 100% of attendee gate proceeds will go to SailsUp4Cancer.
Over 2500 visitors are anticipated with a suggested donation of $5 per person to benefit SailsUp4Cancer, a non-profit organization and local charity who distributes funds raised to families impacted by cancer. Attendees will see a wide range of new and brokerage, power and sail models with sea trials available. Boating gear, accessories, water front real estate and “water lifestyle” service companies will also be on site.
And of course, there will be spring time fun! Brewer Essex Island Marina is located on a beautiful 13-acre private Island on the Connecticut River, accessed by a complementary ferry service, and offers 125 slips accommodating vessels up to 200’. This resort marina is family friendly and offers restaurant dining as well as other food, beverage and fun vendors who will be open for the weekend.
Sails Up 4 Cancer is a non-profit organization based in Mystic, Connecticut. SU4C has been dedicated to supporting cancer care, education, prevention and research along the Shoreline and Southeastern regions of Connecticut.
CT SPRING BOAT SHOW: The CT Spring Boat Show features some of the newest boats on the market including center consoles, fishing boats, luxury cruisers, sport and sail boats. The show is open to the public at Brewer Essex Island Marina with a requested $5 dollar donation to SailsUp4Cancer for attendees ages 13 and up. Visit www.ctspringboatshow.com for specific event details. Anne Hannan of WindCheck Magazine at firstname.lastname@example.org for dealer and vendor application information.
Essex Steam Train & Riverboat teams up with Connecticut Spring Boat Show to help raise funds for SU4C!
Friday, May 4
- Essex Steam Train & Riverboat is hosting a sunset cocktail cruise aboard the Riverboat Becky Thatcher to benefit SU4C
- Passed hors-d’oeuvres will be served and a cash bar available 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm. Tickets will be a $5 donation and will be on sale aboard The Becky Thatcher at 5:00 pm on Friday, May 4. Boarding time is 6:00 pm, setting sail at 6:30 pm. Tickets are first to come, first served and capacity is limited to 125 guests.
- ESTR will match all ticket sales up to 125 tickets to benefit SU4C.
- Proceeds from all bar sales during the cruise will be gifted to Sails Up 4 Cancer.
Saturday and Sunday, May 5-6
- Hot coffee, cold juices, and morning bites will be available aboard The Becky Thatcher 8:00 am until 12:00 pm Saturdayand Sunday, May 5 & 6.
- Full bar and snacks available on board.
Learn more about Essex Steam Train & Riverboat: essexsteamtrain.com